- Freshers who are keen to get into the world of VFX and start their journey with BOT are invited to apply for the highly successful and acclaimed 8 week BUILD A BOT Internship Program.
- During the course of the program you would be trained in several facets of the art (depending on which internship you apply – Roto or Paint or MM) to get production ready.
- Post the internship select candidates would be offered merit based placements at BOT VFX.
- Internships happen through the year, a merit based process (technical and hr interview) is followed for the selection of candidates.
- Please also note that you need to specify which stream of internship you would like to apply for whether Roto, Paint or Matchmove.
- Roto Internship: Silhouette and Nuke
- Paint Internship: Photoshop and Nuke
- MM: 3D Equaliser, Maya, PF Track
- Rotomation: 3D Equaliser, Maya, PF Track
- Kindly note: that Internships happen on a cyclical basis across streams and hence you may or may not get a call until the next internship batch in the stream you have applied for begins (typically separated by several months)